I'm 2 months old!!
I'm now two months old and I'm getting to be a big girl! (or at least I think so!). I went to my first party--my cousin Noah turned 1. I slept most of the time because it was hot but I had fun. I smile a lot now laughing at mommy and daddy. You know my daddy is pretty funny! He love to kiss me all the time! My mommy is always taking pictures of me and I try to make funny faces for her all the time. My newest favorite face is sticking my tongue out! I do that when I'm full. I have decided that I'm going to try to start sleeping through the night, usually sleeping for about 6hrs. That way my mommy & daddy get "some" sleep. I am a growing girl..I now weight 10lbs 7.5oz and am 22" long! Well I better go---my mommy wants to take more pictures and my daddy wants some more kisses!!!!!
1 comment:
She's fantastic and so sweet. I do note a bit of impishness in her smile. Comes by it naturally, of course.
Hugs, kisses & tickles from Grandma Pearl
Post a Comment