Friday, August 29, 2008

AUGUST 2008

Well guys...I've been growing and growing and growing! I went to the dr. for my 4 month visit and I weigh 14lbs 12oz!! I am now 24" long too! I have learned to "talk" in my own words...mommy thinks she understands my baby talk! I have also started to show mommy & daddy my laugh. I was laughing at Bill Clinton on the TV earlier this week! Mommy says I got one thing strait!:) I can lift my head high while on my tummy, but hate to stay there long, but I sure do love my horsey bouncer! It talks to me too! I went to my first baseball (Frisco RoughRiders) game with Cooper and his mommy & daddy. It was so cool outside that day and I wore my first baseball cap that Cooper's mommy got me from Canada. Now mommy & daddy are getting ready to take me to the farm for the first time too. I will tell mommy to post pictures when we get back. Ya know, my mommy is going to start staying home with me most of the week now. She will only have to go to that work place 2x week. She will also be training horses on Saturday, but when it is cool outside she says I can go too. AND she is selling candles, soap & car freshners...homemade and boy mommy lit one of her candles last week "Country Roadside Blueberry Pie" and it made me hungry. Well guys...I'm gonna go play with my horseys and doggies! See ya'll soon!

No comments: