I am 7 1/2 months old and the last 3 months of my life have been all fun & play! Mommy has been busy making candles and selling them so she can stay home with me full time eventually. I am now sitting up on my own and know how to army crawl. My favorite food is sweet potatoes and squash! Boy I don't like those apples & pears though! ugh! My new favorite thing to do is make that funny squinting face. I am 20lbs and am in the 86% in weight...but I don't worry about my figure, I'll lose it when I start walking. For now I enjoy my food! Every last bit of it. I had my first picture with santa and I smiled the entire time too. Well...fast and short...but I gotta go!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute pictures! I'm glad you updated your blog!
Post a Comment