Friday, June 5, 2009

The FARM, picking strawberries & ducks!!

Well guys,
I'm 13mon old now and boy I am a BIG girl! I started walking the day after my first birthday, which by the way was a blast eating all that chocolate cake and having tons of friends over! I can tell mommy somethings that I want like "duck, dog, daddy, mommy, baba, ball, out, hold me" so my vocabulary is expanding by the second. Mommy, daddy, amma & afi took me to the farm and we had so much fun! We wnet to Efurds Orchard and picked our very own strawberries...straight off the bush! and they are the best I have ever had. I love to swim in my pool and play in the sand, eat strawberries & blueberries and definately go for walks! Well, have a great time watching houw much I have grown and can't wait to see every one of you!! YIPEE FOR SUMMER!!

No comments: