Friday, March 27, 2009

I am now 11months old and growing like a daisy!I have taken my first steps and try every day to walk more. I love to make everyone laugh as I have many funny face. Boy I tell you though, getting used to having teeth is hard! I now have 9 teeth and on my way to 10. I already have one chomper tooth in the back! I do like to show them off with my big smile though! I know now how to say a few big people words like mama, dada, tyty, amma, night night but I say nigh nigh and trying to say more! I love to eat tomatoes and anything spaghetti! All that green stuff doesn't have much taste though, so I like to spit that out all over mommy & daddy. I weigh 24lbs but don't know how tall I am. So for all you family and friends-my birthday is coming up...April 24th! I know I'm grownig fast. Mommy & daddy say I am growing too fast, but that is ok! Well, guys hope to show you all my pretty pearlies soon!!!

No comments: