Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We are having another PRINCESS!

Ok...I know the video didn't come through and truely it was hilarious! Averie had the sugar into the bowl by the handfuls without me knowing :) We have since then gone back and had another sonogram and found out that Baby #2 is definately a little girl. We have decided to name her Tatum Lisabeth. Averie loves "tum" it is hard for her to say Tatum, but she will get it. Tatum keeps me up all night...she is extremely active!
We have all been under the weather lately though. Averie got sick with a yucky tummy bug, then I got it and now Ean is hospitalized with it. He will be under the care of a friend of mine today (she is a nurse at the hospital he is at) and they are watching him overnight again to keep an eye on his appendix, so please keep him in your prayers. This bug is nasty!! So I will post pics of my prego belly & sonograms soon and keep yall updated on all that is going on with our family.

No comments: