So, WHO HAS THE BIGGER BELLY? Averie thinks she does! I am just about due...technichally July 2nd but doc says Tatum sure won't last that long. Now I truely know what a HOT HOT summer is and I'm not even pregnant during July/August! So baby Tatum is about 6.5lbs now (what the sono said) and growing by the 1/2lb a week. She never fails to throw a party at night and it's just beginning. I can't wait for this wonderful blessing from God to arrive and neither can her Big sister!
Averie had her second birthday party, on her birthday April 24th at the water park. She was definately the center of attention as she always is! She wore her crown and frilly dress that I made her and ate her mommy made barney cake too. She is growing so fast and furious and is as fast as lightening! I think the only way I have been able to not gain too much weight with Tatum is because Averie keeps me RUNNING...literally- all the time! Her favorite things are horses (of course) and popsicles! So we make our own so that we don't add to the energy she already has. She talks is full sentances and the doc said she is at the speech and motor skill level of a three year old, which made me very proud! She can count to 11 and say part of her ABC's (although she still calls them her EFG's!) She is so interested in her little sister growing inside mommy that she talks to my belly button and says "I lub u baby Tatum" then begins to sing her Jesus Loves me. She says all the time. "mommy I see baby Tatum hospital and sing her Jesus!" She is a child after my own heart. She can sing Jesus loves me the entire way through and on key! Well, this is how we are- hope all is well with all of our fam & friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment